Sing all SING THE NORTH choir projects at a 10% discount on a SEASON PASS
(monthly payment plan also available)
How does it work?
On your STN SEASON PASS you receive unfettered access to all choir projects we are singing in Season 4:
- 4 Choir Projects:
- Anang (A Star) by Andrew Balfour (STN choir)
- Marie Madeleine, arr. Dr Jeanette Gallant (STN choir)
- There Was The One by Joy Decoursey-Porter (STN & STN Ice choirs)
- Anthem by Leonard Cohen, arr. Ali Orbaum (STN choir)
What is included?
- Live full-choir and sectional rehearsals with dynamic and friendly director, Kathryn Whitney
- All meetings of all gatherings recorded to watch at your leisure
- For choir projects, all materials, including your score, audio practice tracks, conducting videos, technical guide, plus support from the STN Team
- The chance to sing in our final Virtual Choir Video, produced this year by the superb singer and videographer, Stephen Ross (you are just as welcome if you want to sing in rehearsal but not record!)
- Special events, such as our famous field trips on the STN Virtual Choir Tour Bus to the places we are singing about
- Live composer interviews, where you get a chance to meet and speak to our composer
- The chance to join our big STN family of friends. As we rehearse on Zoom we get to see and hear each other and know each other well. Our singers will look forward to seeing your smiling face in rehearsal!
How to Join us on an STN SEASON PASS
- Choose Your Price
- Check your email for your digital download. These contain everything you will need to join us for all choir projects in Season 4.
- Join us & Sing!
We are looking forward to singing with you!
- The STN Team