Join us for the return of our week-long in-person intensive Summer Choral Program in beautiful Victoria, BC!
Prefer to spread the cost? Our Monthly Payment Plan also available
- Howard Dyck, CM, Conductor & Clinician
- Kathryn Whitney, Artistic Director
Kimberley-Ann Bartczak, Collaborative Pianist
- Jany Lu, Collaborative Pianist
Course features include:
- The once-in-a-lifetime chance to sing the Mozart Requiem with Canadian choral legend Howard Dyck, CM!
- 8 days of in-person choral singing in beautiful and safe Oak Bay, Victoria
- Full-choir and chamber choir rehearsals with multiple conductors
- Workshops on choral skills and vocal technique
- Daily warm-up improvisation sessions to develop your ear
- Sight-reading challenges
- A fantastic program of European and Canadian repertoire, including a full performance of the Mozart Requiem
- A varied timeatable give singers time for singing, musical explorations, skill building, and vocal rest
- Social events, including Bring & Sing lunchtime concerts, beach party, and more!
- Final Concert in towering Christ Church Cathedral, Victoria.
Dates: July 20-27 - Daytime rehearsals at St Mary's Church, Oak Bay.
Final Concert: Saturday, July 27, 2024, 7pm, Christ Church Cathedral
We offer singers the option to Choose Your Price from three options.
- Standard (Join us and sing everything, attend all workshops) - $489
- Part-time Singers (Attending Full-choir rehearsals only) - $349
- Observers (Non-singers attending workshops) - $120
You can spread the cost of the course with our Monthly Payment Plan
HOW IT WORKS
Choose Your Price above and go through the check-out to pay in one sum
Check Your Email for your Welcome Email
Keep Your Welcome Email - it contains the link to our online resources folder. All scores, timetables, and sound learning files will be available by January 1, 2024.
We take the ongoing threat of infection from Covid 19 seriously and want to be sure that we can sing together as safely as possible. We require those attending to be vaccinated according to provincial recommendations.
On masking, we will be following provincial health guidelines. We recommend masking, but will leave this up to individuals to decide. We ask singers to stay home if they begin to feel unusually tired or are unwell. Thank you for helping us all to sing safely!
Questions? We look forward to hearing from you! Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We reserve the right to cancel or change this offering of sale depending on the number of singers registering, faculty availability, and/or staff illness. Timetable and Repertoire listed is subject to change.