- We meet live on Zoom to have lessons and attend group singing classes
- Dates July 10-15
- Each singer takes 3 one-hour singing lessons, and also sings in 3 masterclasses (masterclass session roughly 30 minutes longs)
- Singers can attend all sessions or only their own sessions
- Option to have your lessons be private or open to the group so others can listen
- Each singer prepares two or three pieces of their choice. Scores will be shared with other singers so all can follow along
- Singers work on technique and text in lessons and performance and interpretive skills in group classes
- We source sound files for you to sing to, or arrange for a recording to be made for you from one of our pianists (*note: singers will need a device to play their backing track on in addition to the device they are using to connect to zoom)
- The course finishes with an optional live or pre-recorded performance to the other participants on Zoom at which singers can perform 2 pieces. Singers can prerecord their performance and stream it as a video, or they can perform live to a backing track.
July 10-15, 2023
Final Concert: Saturday, July 15 Online
View our Timetable (subject to change)
FEES: Option to pay in one sum OR to spread the cost over three months. Fee includes video and audio editing from Kathryn Whitney of your performance video.
- Singers: $499 (5 places available)
- Observers: $99 (6 places available)
HOW TO REGISTER
Choose your payment method (Pay with One-Time Purchase OR Spread the Cost over 3 months) and check out.
Check Your Email for your Welcome Email (arrives within about 30 minutes)
Keep Your Welcome Email - it contains your Zoom link for all sessions and instructions on how to book your sessions
Join us online on Zoom on Monday July 10
Happy to help! Please write to email@example.com