Do you want to sing forever?
Are you noticing changes in your voice?
Join dynamic singer and vocal pedagogue ANGIE REICHENBACH for Care for the Mature Voice – a LIVE 6-week online course on singing well as we age.
All sessions are recorded so you can join the course at any time.
Specially designed for mature singers, this course will give you the tools to understand changes in your voice and singing body.
Angie will show you how to keep singing – and singing well – for many years to come.
Fridays: January 13, 20, 27 & February 3, 10, 17 (all sessions video recorded to watch on catch-up)
11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern/ 3.30pm NL/ 7pm GMT/ 8pm CET/ 6am+1day AEST
Week 1 - The Power in Your Voice (Breathing)
Week 2 - The Resonating System
Week 3 - Your Larynx
Week 4 - Posture & Breathing Capacity
Week 5 - Straw Singing for a Youthful Voice
Week 6 - Sweetening Your Sound
The popular course has been entirely rewritten for 2023!
Each session explores a different aspect of the singing voice through three questions:
What is it?
- The Anatomy & Physiology of your Instrument
What is happening?
- How this part of your voice ages, and what you may be feeling or hearing
What is the Good News?
- Exercises and tips to a freer, more youthful sound
- Access to 6 live 90-minute Zoom sessions with friendly and dynamic instructor, Angie Reichenbach
- A full Course Booklet with links to Zoom session, Recording Archive, and full Course Outline
- Weekly Detailed PDF downloads outlining the content, exercises, and further reading for each session, to help you take control of your journey to a healthier, more youthful voice
- Access to the Video Archive of all Live Sessions so you can watch at your leisure and practice with Angie for 6 months
Don't hesitate to ask!
You can write to us at stnadmin (at) singthenorth.ca OR write to Angie directly at angie (at) singthenorth.ca