Want to warm up for choir, but don't know how? Learn the RIGHT way to get your voice ready to sing in this LIVE course with dynamic vocal pedagogue Angie Reichenbach!
Warm-up Your Voice - the Voice-Science Way
We all know warm-ups are essential for successful singing. But what exercises are best, and what order we should do them in?
In this fun live course, Angie Reichenbach, specialist in the anatomy and physiology of the voice, teaches you some professional-level warm ups based on current voice science and brain research.
You'll gain a set of three four-part vocal warm-ups, each designed for a different singing occasion, that you can use again and again!
Why does it work?
Warming up incorrectly can be dangerous for your voice. The right warm-up tones your vocal folds, making them stronger, more versatile and less likely to be injured. Breathing right relaxes the vagus nerve and opens up your voice to a freer sound.
Angie's warm ups have a clear structure: four crucial steps based in voice science that every singer should know.
Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to warm-up live with an expert! Avoid vocal damage, gain confidence, sing longer, and have fun, too!
Get your voice fit and fabulous with Vocal Warm-Ups Done Right!
Dates: Fridays: May 26, June 2, June 9 (all sessions video recorded to watch on catch-up)
Time: 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern/ 3.30pm NL/ 7pm GMT/ 8pm CET/ 6am+1day AEST
Class time: 60 minutes
How does it work?
Choose your Price below and then CHECK YOUR EMAIL for your COURSE BOOKLET. Your Course Booklet contains your Weekly hand-outs, Zoom link, plus the link to the class recording archive.
Warm-up Week 1: Freedom in Fun for your Choral Voice
Warm-up Week 2: Relaxing and Recharging for Singing High Notes
Warm-up Week 3: Releasing Your Inner Diva
- Access to 3 live 60-minute Zoom sessions with friendly and dynamic instructor, Angie Reichenbach
- A full Course Booklet with links to Zoom session, Recording Archive of all live sessions
- Weekly Detailed PDF downloads outlining the content and exercises to help you take control of your journey to a healthier, more youthful voice
- Access to the Video Archive of all Live Sessions so you can watch at your leisure and practice with Angie for 6 months
- Come away with three professional bespoke warm-up sessions that you can do again and again!
- Course members get a 30% discount on the companion SingAlong with Angie DONE RIGHT downloadable warm-up videos! Add them to your cart at check out for the automatic discount and have Angie warm you up every week before choir!
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask! You can write to us at stnadmin (at) singthenorth.ca OR write to Angie directly at angie (at) singthenorth.ca