Want to sing it all? Let us help you!
We are now offering a MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION on an STN Ice Season Pass!
(Prefer to pay all at once? Check out our One-time payment option)
What do I get?
When you purchase an STN Ice Season pass on Subscription, you get the chance to ease the heat of your choir habit for our STN Ice projects by spreading your per-project fee payments over a 12 month period!
Your STN Ice Season Pass includes full access to all 4 STN Ice projects:
- Sun on Water - Hussein Janmohamed
- Narvaez Bay - Tidal Predictions - Stephen Morris & Mark Timmings
- Ambe - Andrew Balfour
- There Was the One - Joy Decoursey-Porter
Each project includes classic STN Ice project features, such as:
- Live full-choir and sectional rehearsals with dynamic and friendly director, Kathryn Whitney
- All rehearsals recorded to watch at your leisure
- All materials, including your score, audio practice tracks, conducting videos, technical guide, plus support from the STN Team
- The chance to sing AUDIO in our final Virtual Choir Video, produced this year by the superb singer and videographer, Stephen Ross (you are just as welcome if you just want to sing and not send in a recording)
- Vocal workshops on special techniques to help you sing these superb scores
- Live composer interviews
- The chance to join our big STN family of friends. As we rehearse on Zoom we get to see and hear each other and know each other well. Our singers will look forward to seeing your smiling face in rehearsal!
How to Join us on an STN Ice Season Pass Subscription
Choose Your Price: All prices are PER MONTH payments. You will be charged this price for 12 months and then your subscription will expire.
- Check your email for your digital downloads. These contain everything you will need to join us for all projects in Season 3.
- Join us & Sing!
We can't wait to sing these fantastic choral works with you!
- Kathryn & The STN Team
The Fine Print
In buying this product, you are purchasing a 12-month payment plan for the STN Season Pass with SING THE NORTH. We encourage you to review our Refund Policy before setting up this plan.